Why Does Allah Say "We" Instead Of "I" In The Quran?

kerryball

Muslims should strengthen their faith and belief in the Quran with every piece of evidence, it is really incomprehensible and inexplicable for them to have doubts about the Quran with questions that have very simple answers.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

BULUT

Aktif Üyemiz
Yönetici
There is nothing for Muslims to doubt. The fact that you speak with prejudice because you do not know the Quran explains everything. The Quran is the word of Allah. He explained everything. True Muslims have nothing to prove. My advice to you is to read the Quran instead of the Bible, which is distorted from the truth and written by the hands of the 4 apostles.
The Bible was written later. The real Gospel of Barnabas and the Gospel you believe now are very different. While Barnabas talks about Islam in the Bible, the current Bible only tells stories.
Undoubtedly, the only religion acceptable to Allah is Islam. The People of the Book fell into disagreement only after they were informed that the Prophet was true, due to jealousy among themselves. So whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, let him know that Allah is swift in reckoning.(Kuran-ı Kerim / Al'i imran suresi 19. ayet)
You don't know Islam. Research... The real incomprehensible and unexplained issue is that while Christians believe in four books, they do not believe in the book that cannot be changed until the end of time and will be protected by the Lord of the Worlds.
God was not born or gave birth. He did not adopt. People and prophets are servants of Allah. When you say "Jesus is the son of Allah" you have already lost. It's very sad for you. Allah is one, He is unmarried, He has no children. But your closed souls cannot see this truth and you attack Islam.
Islam accepts all prophets. Believing in prophets is one of the main conditions of Islam. But you are among those who do not believe and are only heedless. A Muslim does not insult any prophet. We accept all of them, but you make fun of and insult the prophet of Allah.
Jesus will be asked about the afterlife on the day of judgment.
- Did you say you were my son?

Hz. Jesus will answer:
-Oh my great God, you also know that I did not say such a thing. I am your messenger and servant.

Then you are in a very bad situation. You won't be able to answer. You will all experience the fire of Hell.

Çünkü, değiştirilmiş, gerçekten uzaklaştırılış bir kitap eşinde koşup ölümden sonraki hayatınızı mahvediyorsunuz. sonsuz cehennem hayatı nasl olur öreneceksiniz?

Research Islam and true Islam. Afterwards, it's your decision. believe it or not. Investigate and see the truth.

BULUT

Aktif Üyemiz
Yönetici
Islam is not a religion of violence. There is respect for all religions in Islam. There is respect and love for all prophets. But other religions think they are privileged. They do not accept the religion revealed by Allah. They think they will go to heaven by waging war against God. They are in great loss and heedlessness.

aw8vietnam

Islam is a religion of love, respect, brotherhood and tolerance. Christianity and Judaism are not original. Western countries cannot accept this fact. As a Vietnamese, I condemn the murder of Muslim children by supporting the brutality of European states and America in the Middle East. In fact, it is the western countries that fill the world with evil.

Üst Alt